Measured Response Training for today's SRO
Force Management Systems (FMS), a division of Talon Global, is the premier use of force and liability reduction provider in the United States.
We work with School Resource Officers, School Administrators, and Municipal Risk Associations to deliver true intelligent response training.
Responsible Decision Makers look to the FMS when:
- Seeking the standard of excellence in their SRO physical contact policy
- Frustrated or disappointed with their current system
- Facing excessive liability exposure and growing public relations fears
- They seek genuine clarity in their disruptive student process
- There is a lack of trust between officers, school staff, and students
- They are searching for a truly integrated solution, combining behavioral psychology and low VOM physical control techniques and methods
The Force Reduction Method
The Force Reduction System is a simple and intelligent physical use of force method for departments that need to balance liability and risk with officer safety.
It is modeled off of our highly successful program, Use of Force Liablilty Reduction for Passenger Removal, which we developed for the Airlines Industry.
That progam is now in use by many of the major airport police departments in the United States and Canada. They are having well documented successes in the reduction of both risk and public relations related emergencies.
The Force Reduction System takes the exact same client-focused approach and applies it to students in the learning environment.
Is Your Training Keeping Pace?
The Force Reduction System continues to grow because we are very different from what you will find in the training space.
Officers are finding that the FRS is:
- Easy to learn
- Simple to understand
- Safe to apply
- Safe to train in
- Extremely applicable in real world situations
- Appreciated by school staff
- A quickly proven formula, born out by actual success
No where will you find a more measured, balanced, and intelligent response system that focuses on diminshing overall VOM (violence of motion) and quickly restoring peace and order to the learning environment.
Simple Training is usually a Commodity...True Partnerships Are Not
-"The FMS relationship begins where most other providers end."
We provide true, enterprise level response training and follow up support. We see ourselves not as a simple provider, but as a parnter, committed to your success.
Yes, we develop fewer client relationships that way, but it allows us to provide clearer focus and dedication to the ones we have.
That is why few clients leave us. And the ones that do, usually come back.
FMS's services include:
- The industry standard of excellence in training for the Disruptive Patient Process
- 24/7 access to our regularly updated LMS, which includes online video and our best lesson plans, ready to deliver to your team
- Same day emergency advice & support.*
*This includes optional availability to SME opinion and reveiew.
June 2019 Certification Events
- June 13-14, Springboro OH
- June 20-21, Fairview Park, OH
- June 27-28, Worthington, OH
To register please see schedule in the menu above.
"The Force Reduction System is the Gold Standard in Student-Centered Physical Control Solutions."